In 2014, Classic LifeCare became Accredited with Commendation by Accreditation Canada.
Accreditation Canada is an independent, non-profit organization that accredits health care organizations that meet their standards in quality, safety and efficiency. Our designation as an accredited home health care agency means that:
- We’re meeting the highest national standards of excellence in health care
- We provide safe, quality home health care and are always looking for new ways to improve our services
- We have policies that guide us and ensure we’re following safe, efficient practices
- We make sure our staff are up to date on the most current health care practices by offering them free educational opportunities
- We communicate openly with both staff and clients
- We treat our clients as people through our client-centred, personalized approach
- We’re committed to our mission, vision and values in everything we do
Achieving accreditation was a big milestone for us and has allowed us to move forward with more focus as we continue to provide the finest home health care experience.