Comox – Classic LifeCare has an immediate need for qualified Foot Care Nurses to join our expanding Vancouver Island team. Foot care nursing is paid per visit, so this is a great opportunity to build a career, supplement another nursing role with more hours, or earn money and utilize your skills while building a flexible schedule around your busy life. We can also support new foot care grads with mentorship and hands-on training.
Mileage is covered for any travel incurred. Classic LifeCare provides the tools, an autoclave for sterilization and liability insurance.
- Comfortable working with seniors in our clinic, clients’ homes, or care facilities
- Current nursing registration
- Proof of completion of a recognized foot care training program
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Recent criminal record check
- Good English comprehension
- Reliable, with good time management skills
- Valid BC driver’s license, and own reliable transportation
Classic LifeCare offers its employees free ongoing training, referral bonuses, rewards career milestones, and recognizes birthdays and special events.
Classic LifeCare has provided the finest home care for almost 45 years and is accredited by Accreditation Canada. We are located in Vancouver, Comox, Calgary and Edmonton. Join our family of dedicated health professionals today!
To apply, click on the link above, or email [email protected]