Classic LifeCare is a family-run agency providing the finest home health care experience and nursing support for 40 years in Vancouver, Comox, Calgary and Edmonton. Classic LifeCare is an Accredited agency that helps people live in the moments that matter and build better lives by providing great health care and respecting people, choices and needs.
We are currently looking for LPN’s to join our pediatric team. Shifts are available throughout the week, including weekends.
Duties will include assisting with personal care for children with complex needs.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Nursing. Degree in Nursing is preferred; however, skills and experience relevant to nursing practice in community sector will be considered
- Valid and active registration with College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta
- Valid CPR and first aid, with TB test and clear criminal record check
- Computer literate and excellent communication skills
- Previous community care related experience a definite asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management and assessment skills
- Pediatric experience is an asset
Please email your resume to [email protected] lifecare.com, or click the link. Join our great health care team today!