We are happy to let you know Classic LifeCare has passed its second Accreditation Canada survey. We are surveyed every four years in order to maintain our accredited status.
Two surveyors visited our Calgary and Vancouver branches in April and drilled into our organization, specifically analyzing some required organizational practices to ensure we are meeting their standards. They also chatted with some Classic LifeCare employees, clients and family members and community partners.
After a few hectic and nail-biting days, we are happy to report we passed and had a glowing review from our surveyors with some insightful tips for improvement.
Accreditation Canada is an independent, non-profit organization that accredits health care organizations that meet their standards in quality, safety and efficiency.
Classic LifeCare’s accreditation status means we:
· Are meeting the highest national standards of excellence in health care;
· Provide safe, quality home care and are always looking for new ways to improve our services;
· Have policies that guide us and ensure we’re following safe, efficient practices;
· Make sure our staff is up to date on the most current health care practices;
· Communicate openly with our staff and clients and ask for input and feedback;
· Treat our clients as people through our person-centred approach; and
· Are committed to our mission, vision and values in everything we do.